So what does the Hopkinton PTA do, anyhow?!
We provide funding, enrichment programs, community building, and volunteers to our 3 schools’ students, teachers, and staff. You may have heard of our work without even realizing!
- Welcome-Back Ice Cream Socials for HMS K-3rd students
- Reaching for the Stars month-long enrichment program
- Halloween Holler Party (Hosted by the Hopkinton Rec Dept.)
- The Book Fairs
- FUN Fair each spring
- Annual Online Silent Auction
- Funding for 10+ Field Trips annually
- Enrichment funding at all levels from K-12th grade
- Guest speakers & parent presentations
- The Turtle Lady visit
- Artist in Residence
- Annual purchase of new Ladybug & Great Stone Face books
- Birds of Prey Presentation
- Teacher Appreciation Brunch
- Kitchen Staff Appreciation Brunch
- Bus Drivers Appreciation Brunch
- Custodial Staff Appreciation Brunch
- Box Tops contests & winning class parties
- $500 Annual Senior Scholarship
These are just a few examples of how we are involved in our schools and community. New and exciting funding requests are regularly considered and approved.